january 23-30, 2002
greenbelt cinema 1, makati city
metro manila, philippines www.mov.moviespage.com
MAKE YOUR OWN DIGITAL FILM WITH CANON
To demonstrate why digital filmmaking is revolutionary
Professionals, students, and cineastes
Digital filmmaking is revolutionary because with the technology, ANYBODY
with a STORY TO TELL can now make a film.
Considering this, we will select six scripts with the following criteria for selection:
1. The film has a running time of 1 minute.
2. It will only require less than 3 hours of shooting.
3. The location is within the vicinity of Greenbelt.
4. No props will be used.
5. Good concept.
Requirements : 1 Canon mini-dv, computer, editing software
1. The promo will be announced during the opening night of .MOV
2. Entries will be accepted at the Canon booth on January 26.
3. Shooting will be on January 27.
4. Editing will be done on the booth on January 28.
5. This will be screened on the eve of January 30 and a mini-awarding
take place at Greenbelt Cinema 1.
Copyright © 2001 .Mov: The 1st Philippine Digital Film Fest and Filmless
All Rights Reserved.